About The Practice
Since 1992, Dr. Ravi Kant has been practicing neuro-psychiatry for both adults and children. In addition, he has been using medical acupuncture for treatment of pain and many other chronic medical problems for more than 10 years. The office is staffed by a board certified psychiatrist, a doctorally prepared nurse practitioner, a physician assistant, a licensed clinical social worker, two licensed professional counselors, a board certified psychologist and a board certified licensed acupuncturist. All providers have experience treating children, adolescents, and adults with a wide array of mental health diagnoses. Our office is located in the Abele Business Park off of exit 54 from I-79. We offer neuro-psychiatric and psychiatric services as well as acupuncture services.
CLICK A NAME for full description.
- RAVI KANT, MD Dr. Kant was the director of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Clinic at Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh and the director of Residential Program for children at ... Read more
- ALEXA STACHER, LCSW Alexa Stacher is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. She received her Bachelor degree in Psychology from Washington and Jefferson College and her Master degree in ... Read more
- JUDY MERRITT – Ph. D. Judy Merritt, Ph.D. has been a licensed psychologist since 1993. Her clinical work has focused on developmental trauma disorder, attachment disorders, anxiety, and mood disorders ... Read more
- JESSICA L. TORICK, NCC, LPC Jessica L. Torick is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Nationally Certified Counselor. She received her Bachelor degree in Psychology from Westminster College and her Master ... Read more
- KRISTEN GRAZIANO, DNP, FPMHNP Kristen Graziano, DNP, FPMHNP-BC is board certified as a Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. She received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Doctor ... Read more
- RACHEL SHUBA, LPC Rachel Shuba is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Nationally Certified Counselor. She received her Bachelor degree in Psychology from California University and her Master degree ... Read more
- MARK FREEMAN, PA-C Mark Freeman is a board certified Physician Assistant. He received his degree in Physician Assistant studies from the Community College of Allegheny County in 1984. ... Read more