About The Practice
Since 1992, Dr. Ravi Kant has been practicing neuro-psychiatry for both adults and children. In addition, he has been using medical acupuncture for treatment of pain and many other chronic medical problems for more than 10 years. The office is staffed by a board certified psychiatrist, two nurse practitioners, three licensed professional counselors, and a board certified psychologist. All providers have experience treating children, adolescents, and adults with a wide array of mental health diagnoses. Our office is located in the Abele Business Park off of exit 54 from I-79. We offer neuro-psychiatric and psychiatric services.
CLICK A NAME for full description.
- RAVI KANT, MDDr. Kant was the director of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Clinic at Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh and the director of Residential Program for children at ...Read more
- JUDY MERRITT – Ph. D.Judy Merritt, Ph.D. has been a licensed psychologist since 1993. Her clinical work has focused on developmental trauma disorder, attachment disorders, anxiety, and mood disorders ...Read more
- JESSICA L. TORICK, NCC, LPCJessica L. Torick is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Nationally Certified Counselor. She received her Bachelor degree in Psychology from Westminster College and her Master ...Read more
- KRISTEN GRAZIANO, DNP, FPMHNPKristen Graziano, DNP, FPMHNP-BC is board certified as a Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. She received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Doctor ...Read more
- RACHEL SHUBA, LPCRachel Shuba is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Nationally Certified Counselor. She received her Bachelor degree in Psychology from California University and her Master degree ...Read more
- MITCH MALIK, LPCMitch Malik is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Nationally Certified Counselor. He received his Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the University of Phoenix and his ...Read more
- COLLETTE GIBBONS, MSN, CRNP, FNP-CCollette is a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner in Family Health. She earned a nursing degree at Duquesne University and furthered her education with a Master ...Read more
- BETH BREMNER DNP, FNP-CBeth Bremner DNP, FNP-C is a board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner. She received her Bachelor of Science in Psychology at The Pennsylvania State University, Bachelor of ...Read more