About The Practice
Since 1992, Dr. Ravi Kant has been practicing neuro-psychiatry for both adults and children. In addition, he has been using medical acupuncture for treatment of pain and many other chronic medical problems for more than 10 years. The office is staffed by a board certified psychiatrist, two nurse practitioners, three licensed professional counselors, and a board certified psychologist. All providers have experience treating children, adolescents, and adults with a wide array of mental health diagnoses. Our office is located in the Abele Business Park off of exit 54 from I-79. We offer neuro-psychiatric and psychiatric services.
CLICK A NAME for full description.
- RAVI KANT, MDRavi Kant, MD has been in practice since 1992. He has been practicing general adult and child/adolescent psychiatry in addition to neuro-psychiatric issues related to ...Read more
- JUDY MERRITT – Ph. D.Judy Merritt, Ph.D. has been a licensed psychologist since 1993. She joined Neuropsychiatry Center in 2010. Along with insight-oriented therapy from a developmental and psychoanalytic perspective, ...Read more
- JESSICA L. TORICK, NCC, LPCJessica L. Torick is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Nationally Certified Counselor. She received her Bachelor degree in Psychology from Westminster College and her Master ...Read more
- KRISTEN GRAZIANO, DNP, FPMHNPKristen Graziano, DNP, FPMHNP-BC is board certified as a Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. She received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Doctor ...Read more
- RACHEL SHUBA, LPCRachel Shuba is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Nationally Certified Counselor. She received her bachelor’s degree in psychology and her master’s degree in Community and ...Read more
- BETH BREMNER DNP, FNP-CBeth Bremner DNP, FNP-C is a board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner. She received her Bachelor of Science in Psychology at The Pennsylvania State University, Bachelor of ...Read more