Welcome to the NeuroPsychiatry Center Website!
We are not accepting new patients at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
First and foremost, my team and I would like to thank all our patients for their understanding, compassion, and confidence during this scary and confusing time. I want you all to know that we are taking this pandemic very seriously and want to provide nothing but the best care possible to you and your family members. We will be SLOWLY reopening our doors within the next few months to some but not all appointments. We will have new precautions in place to ensure everyone’s safety. We have listed our new protocols below but please keep in mind that things may change rather quickly. If you have any questions, please send us a message via the “contact us” in the top right-hand corner of our home page.
Please still assume that you do not have a face to face appointment until you are contacted by staff or your provider.
- Please review the following questions, and if you answer YES to any of them, we ask that you continue Telehealth at this time.
- In the past 30 days:
- Have/Had Fever, dry cough, flu-like symptoms, and/or difficulty breathing
- Been in contact with anyone diagnosed or suspected to have COVID-19
- Tested positive or awaiting test results for COVID-19
- Traveled out of the country or have been in contact with someone who has traveled out of the country
- Traveled by air, bus, train or cruise within the US
- In the past 30 days:
- We will be implementing 2 waiting areas to limit the amount of people in the office. Please let us know if you wish to remain in your vehicle and call our office stating that you are here. We will call you when provider is ready for you to come in.
- Only patients are allowed in the office with mandated face masks. If the patient is under 18 years of age, they may be accompanied by one guardian. In addition, if a patient requires additional assistance, one companion may accompany the patient.
- We will be practicing social distancing in the office. Less than 10 patients are allowed in the office at one time. We will attempt to maintain a 6 feet distance during patient interactions, but it may not be possible at all times.
- We will be taking extra sterilization precautions and wearing the recommended PPE(masks) advised by the CDC as the situation warrants. THIS MAY RESULT IN LONGER WAIT TIMES, but please bear with us.
- We ask that if you need to make a payment with a card to call with the information or self-swipe your credit card in the office. NO CASH payments at this time. If you have received a bill in the mail, you may also pay it online with the information found on the statement.
TELEHEALTH APPOINTMENTS: Please refer to the telepsychiatry consent form for instructions for telemedicine appointments. Click here to access the form >
We are currently offering telephone appointments and video appointments. You will be called by your provider at your scheduled appointment time at the telephone number we have on record or via Doxy if you have set up a video appointment. You DO NOT need to call the office prior to your appointment to check in.
If your appointment is video: please use the Doxy link that was provided to you to check in to the Doxy waiting room. Your provider will then connect with you at your appointment time.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding during these uncertain times.
We’re here to help you live a better life. We’ve created this website to make your experience with us as smooth as possible. Please take advantage of our online forms and spend less time waiting on the phone and in the office.
About the Practice
Since 1992, Dr. Ravi Kant has been practicing neuro-psychiatry for both adults and children. In addition, he has been using medical acupuncture for treatment of pain and many other chronic medical problems for more than 10 years. The office is staffed by a board-certified psychiatrist, two nurse practitioners, three licensed professional counselors, and a board-certified psychologist. All providers have experience treating children, adolescents, and adults with a wide array of mental health diagnoses. Our office is located in the Abele Business Park off of exit 54 from I-79. We offer neuro-psychiatric and psychiatric services.
We believe in Minimal Rational Medication Utilization (MRMU)
Minimal • Rational • Medication • Utilization
Medications are not the answer for everything.
We do not accept United Behavioral Health/Optum or Health America/Coventry insurances. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.